Monday, June 02, 2008

THE SIGHTS AROUND GUIYANG; BY SCOTT

My walk around the streets by our Guiyang Sheriton Hotel. While walking I sometimes felt a semi rock , everyone looked at me, the girls all smiled at me (Guiyang girls are really pretty), the kids wanted me to take photos of them. In this area there wasn't any English, so with my lack of Mandarin, it was interesting. With this said I was able to buy Addison a pair of sandles thay fit (did I mention I was alone). Granted, it take 5 chinese ladies and 1 chinese boy (none spoke English) but I did manage to buy the sandals, in my opinion very successfully.


Everwhere you looked there was a busines of sorts, in alleys on the street, and even in real store fronts. Here is a list of the type of businesses I saw; fruit & veggie stands, car repair shops, denist, barber, meat, items of all kinds, and resturants (so called) everywhere.

THE FOOD SMELLED SO GOOD.......

I saw dim sum being made right out in the open.
Some of these small resturants had more people working in them then we have in our GT kitchen(ATTENTION ERCAN AND TIM).
Check out the photos.

enjoy, leave a post and have a cold one.

Scott

No comments: