Saturday, July 21, 2007

So far, so good!

Kate and I both woke up after a full night's sleep and so far, things are looking up. Thanks for your nice comments and thoughts. I'm also so very grateful that those days are much fewer and far between than they used to be. Kate has really come a long way (and so have I)!


And for your viewing entertainment, here are a few pics from a recent swim lesson with her teacher, Miss Karen. Miss Karen is so good with Kate and is teaching her many survival skills. The real bonus, to me, is that all of her motor planning improves the more she swims. I think it's something about having to use her whole body in the pool. Also, she's getting so much stronger -- thanks in large part to all the swimming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Baby, Go! I am so proud of you Kate!