Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Batter Up!

...will be making his "home run" sometime in June!

On Monday morning, I got THE call -- the call that told us we had been officially matched with Addison. Those crazy people -- letting us be parents AGAIN.

So what happens now? We wait for Travel Approval, apply for visas, raise some more money, make plans for Kate, panic about everything, etc. So far, all we've been able to do is walk around with silly grins on our faces.

Our adoption agency anticipates us traveling as early as mid-May!

I'm counting the minutes until that sweet boy is in my arms....

Wow. Wow. Wow.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Wowie Zowie!!! I'm THRILLED for all of you!! Can't wait to see that family photo of 4!!

Karen BeTheChange said...

Melissa ~ I SO remember THE CALL and the ensuing madness :) I hope you're able to take a few moments now and then to really revel in it all. We're SO excited for you all and can't wait to meet this charming little guy in person.

Stefanie said...

YEAHHHH!!! Fabulous news!! Hope you are able to travel SOON for your sweet boy :)

The Lewises said...

Ah man, where are my tissues?? Ya got me going!! We're soooo excited for you!!! You'd better update this blog while you're in China!! Caroline, Kevin, Emily and David (he can't wait for Addison)