Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm Ready for My Closeup....

Grandma and Grandpa Puschmann visited over the weekend, and wanted to celebrate Kate's 17 month birthday with a photo shoot, then a visit to the park. Kate thought the photo shoot was relatively amusing, but preferred the park and visiting with Grandma and Grandpa.
Make sure to scroll down to see the awesome photos from the park.
Do you think Santa knows my new address?
Please hear my prayer and bring me some hair (although I'm sooooo cute without it). They think I'm an angel.... Just wait 'til they see me at bedtime!
I'm getting tired of this outfit and these silly poses!
I wonder if I can grab all these flowers before Mama can stop me....
Darn, I'm Cute!Finally, they've captured my true spirit.

FUN AT THE PARK -- and Mama's favorite photos:

1 comment:

Donna said...

Kate is charming! And quite photogenic. It looks like our babies are just about exactly the same age (Gwen was born 6/25/04).