Wednesday, January 09, 2008

DTC!!!

Our dossier has been sent to China. It was sent either Saturday or Monday -- either way, I'm thrilled!

And we also got confirmation that Addison's orphanage received the Christmas cake and package I sent for him. It was delivered Christmas Eve -- right when I was thinking about his oh-so-cute face, I like to believe.

I figure my new job will keep me plenty occupied until LOA and travel. We realistically expect to travel in June, but I am praying and hoping for May.

6 comments:

Patricia said...

Sweet, sweet letters!!!
Congratulations!!
I'm praying for May right there with ya!

Karen BeTheChange said...

WooHooooo! Awesome news :)

kitchu said...

I am SO happy for you guys!!

Ashley Winters said...

Congratulations! May everything move smoothly and swiftly for you.

Stefanie said...

YIPPEEEE!! I am sure you are thrilled to finally being one HUGE step closer to your sweet boy!!

The Lewises said...

Woo hoo! Sooo happy for ya, especially since David will be getting a new playmate. Geez...you sent a cake to China? How the heck?? Love, Caroline, Kevin, Emily and David