Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back to School!


After being home with Kate for over two years, I decided it was time to go back to school. Although I don't start teaching until Tuesday, tomorrow is my start day. It'll give me a chance to find out what the 9th graders have already been taught and what they most need to know.
I feel as nervous as when I first started high school back in 1984! At least I don't have to wear a green, plaid polyester skirt tomorrow with knee socks.
Although I loved Our Lady of Good Counsel, it wasn't the technology demonstration school for the county like this one is -- I cannot wait to see all the cool, geekie, technozoid toys.
More later,
Melissa

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Wishing you an awesome first day of school! ;)

Go get'em Ms. B!!

Anonymous said...

Melissa - Congrats! Happy Back to School! Stacy Bruce & Melissa