Thursday, January 07, 2010

I ♥ Faces

I ♥ Faces is a really neat photography blog that hosts contests of photos featuring, you guessed it -- faces! This week's contest is about incorporating their logo into a photo and you may have five photos per entry. Since I was still on vacation, I played around with some photos instead of cleaning. Here they are!










I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of this website.

Go check out the other entries -- some of them are really, really good. I just took photos I liked -- not ones that were necessarily "good" in terms of photographic standards. If I actually had spare time, I'd love to work on photography a bit. Maybe next decade....
~The Lucky Ones











1 comment:

Shyfroggy said...

I have the same problem, I generally post pictures I like, not necessarily ones that showcase great photography skill.
I like your entries. You did a great job!