Saturday, March 18, 2006

Leprechauns, Baseball and Daredevil Sliding

Happy St. Patty's Day from our Little Leprechaun -- Irish by Adoption!


Kate's First Baseball Game -- 3/16/06

Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack, I don't care if I ever get back

For it's root, root, root for the CUBBIES, if they don't win it's a shame

****WHAT??!! This isn't a Cubs hat?!!!****

And it's one, two, three strikes you're OUT at the old ballgame!

***Now somebody get me to Wrigley Field!***

Kate's first baseball(s) from batting practice

When two different people found out that this was Kate's first baseball game, they each gave her a ball they caught during batting practice. Note in the pictures below who has already swiped one of them.

Scott has been trying for decades to get a ball during batting practice or the game. Who knew it was as easy -- and as difficult -- as having a kid?!!


DAREDEVIL KATE
Playtime after Kindermusik Class on Tuesday. Notice the daredevil slide move. Why do I have a feeling that February's trip to the emergency room won't be our last...?

















No comments: